- Edit the Content of one contact:
Double-click the contact, or select the contact and then “Right-click -> Edit” to enter the “Phonebook Editor”.
You can only edit the “Name” and “Tel” of contacts saved in SimCard with “Phonebook Editor”.
You can edit the “Name”, “Birthday”, “Company”, “Title”, “Email”, “Telephone number”, “Mobile phone number” and “Fax” of the contact with “Phonebook Editor”. You may also edit the address. Click the button in the right end of address input field, a frame will pop up in which in you can edit Street, City, Region, Postcode and Country.
- Copy, Cut, Paste; Drag to Copy:
You can copy, cut and paste contacts by “Right Click” -> “Copy/Paste” or “Ctrl+C/X” and “Ctrl+V”.
The copy rules are:
- Firstly, match the same name fields: If the source item’s field name is the same as the destination item’s, the content of the field will be copied to the same name field of the destination item. For example, if the source A has a field named “Family Tel”, and the destination B has the field too, the content of A “Family Tel” will be copied to B “Family Tel”.
- Secondly, match the same type fields: If the source and destination don’t have the same name field, the software will match the same type fields (At present, we distinguish fields into these classes. Number type: Family Tel, Mobile Tel, Fax and so on. Address type: Home address, Company address and so on. Email type: Company address, Private address and so on). For example, source A has a field named “Family Tel”, but destination B has a field named “Mobile Tel” not named “Family Tel”, the content of A “Family Tel” will be copied to B “Mobile Tel”. If the B still doesn’t have the “Mobile Tel”, only has a “Fax”, the content of A “Family Tel” will be copied to B “Fax”.
- Copy to text field: If all the conditions mentioned above can’t be met, but the destination B has a filed name “Memo” or others that can save text content, the content of A field will be copied to B “Memo” or others.
- If all the conditions mentioned above can’t be met, the content of A field will be lost.
- Only child folder (SimCard, Contact) can be dragged.
- Child folder cannot be dragged into itself.
- Child folder cannot be dragged to father folder. For example, dragging “Contact” of “Outlook” to “Outlook” is not allowed.
If you drag a child folder to another father folder, such as dragging “SIM card” in an imported folder to “Phone” folder, the software will apply the following copy rules:
- If there are sub folders of same type, the software will copy contacts to the sub folder of the same type first.
- If there are no sub folders of same type, the software will copy contacts into destination by the following sequence: Contact, SimCard.
Delete: You can choose one contact, then right-click -> “Delete”, or to delete the contact. If you want to delete all contacts of one folder, you can select the folder and right-click -> “Delete All”.
New: You can right-click -> “New”, or to create a new contact. The “Phonebook Editor” will pop up, then you can input the details of the new contact.
Restore: If you have deleted some contacts that have not been uploaded yet, you can do as following to restore them: Select them and right-click ->”Restore”. If you have uploaded them, the “Restore” command is disabled.
Send message: After select one contact, you can “Right-click -> Send message” or press to send message.
Message chat: After select one contact, you can “Right-click -> Message chat” or press to send message.