With this program, you can dialup internet via your mobile phone.
Note: Before dial-up, please make sure that your network provider has activated internet service.
You can click to enter Dialup Manager, which shows four options: Add, Delete, Edit and Dial-up.
- Add: Click on the left or right-click in the blank and choose “Add” in the menu, then, you can enter dialup guide program, which can help you create dialup connection.
Please select the correct communication port according to your connection type in the dialup guide window.
Note: If you dialup with Widcomm Bluetooth driver, you must firstly use “Quick Connect” -> “Dial-up Networking” of Bluetooth Manager to connect phone Modem, or double click phone device in Bluetooth Manager, use service of “Dial-up Networking” to connect phone Modem, then you can dialup successfully with the software.
Bluetooth (Windows XP SP2):
Then press “Next”, you should choose the place where you’re in the drop-down list of “Country / Region”, then the other options will be matched automatically. If you can not find the place where you are in the drop-down list, please choose blank line and set the dialup parameters manually.
Then press “Next”, you can input IP or DNS manually here (Generally, you don’t need to modify them).
Then, you can create a dialup connection successful by pressing “Finish”.
- Delete: Select a dial-up connection, then click on the left or choose “Delete” in the right-menu, the software will pop-up a hint waiting for your confirmation.
- Edit: Click on the left or choose “Edit” in the right-click menu to reset the parameters of Dialup connection.
- Dial-up: You can dialup as the following operation: Double-click a dial-up connection, or clicking on the left of window, or choose “dial-up” in the right-click menu.
If the ALCATEL PC Suite main program is running now, the software will ask you whether to disconnect with your phone or not. Click “yes”, you can dialup internet successfully.
When it’s connected, the “Dial-up” icon will change to “Disconnect” icon .
Tray icon: You can find the tray icon of dialup program that displays at the “Notification area” that is in the bottom right corner of desktop. Tray menu will show when Right-click the icon.
- Show/Hide: Use this command to minimize or restore the main window. Its function is the same as double-click the icon.
- Exit: Exit the program directly without exiting from the main interface.